Contact Management & Engagement
The best tool for contact management and engagement is Constant Contact’s Email+ system.
Using the Email+ Constant Contact system is not for you if:
- Your interactions with customers are solely or mainly phone-based.
- You do not intend to use a range of tools strategically to interact with prospects.
- You have a large number of people, who need to access the data on a real-time basis.
- You need your system to provide direct interaction with your diary.
- You are not prepared to still do some stuff manually to save cost.
But it is for you if:
- You want structure and a basic system to get the best out of your contacts, at a fraction of the cost of a high powered fully integrated CRM system.
- You are able to manage your time to set up the strategies and collateral out of hours to run in hours, allowing you to do other things.
- You want to be able to check progress in real-time and drill down at any time for insights.
The Constant Contact email+ package
The single email address is the core of the package. This address can be uploaded from existing files. Campaigns are created to enable prospects to give their permission for it to be used. There are tools to:
- Email newsletters, announcements and create campaigns using autoresponders
- Collect feedback, surveys and polls accessible by email or social media
- Create offers and coupons and promote by social media or as standalone pages
- Organise and promote events, seminars, celebrations with booking and check-in functions
- Create more fans for your facebook page through particular campaigns
- Report and analyse the actions taken or not thereby gauging interest and follow-up action. These are visible either on a campaign, total or individual basis.
- Use on your website or social media to increase sign-ups to your relationship database.
Basic costs of contact management
The system is scalable from 1-500 contacts and will cope with up to 2.5M contacts. Its focus is the use by small and medium sized companies as a time and cost saving system. Fees are charged by Constant Contact based on the number of contacts in the system. Up to 500 contacts starts at £30 per month ex VAT, while 10,000 contacts costs £70 per month.
Aimed Business always helps with the initial set-up to ensure that the system is tailored to your needs and objectives. For simple set-ups or fewer than 1,000 contacts this is normally £200 ex VAT. Where clients wish to outsource campaigns additional fees are agreed in advance.
Technical support is available by freephone numbers 9am to 4am Monday to Friday and 3pm to 1am weekends and included in the monthly costs! Strategic and marketing advice depends on the nature and depth of the support needed. Simple questions are usually free by phone or email; with fees agreed for retained or larger pieces of work with Aimed Business.
Andrew Callard has been involved in deploying and researching effective customer contact and relationship management systems for many years. He is a Certified 2015 Constant Contact Provider. To find out whether Constant Contact can help your business, please call 01452 830 327 or email.
To trial the system visit http://bit.ly/emailandmore